Kıyıda köşede kalmış ama çok iyi bir mod tavsiye ederim.http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?547777-MOD-Realistic-Unit-Progression-Mod-%28inspired-by-filefool-s-MNIP%29
The Realistic Progression Mod (RPM) began as an offspring of the old Major Nations Immersion Pack. RPM has quickly expanded into something even more than the inspiration. Our mod focuses on ensuring a game that is historically accurate with every aspect of the game. Our goal isn't to re-design the wheel. Rather we want to take the system of Hearts of Iron 3 and produce a modification that ensures the game can be pleasing to both WWII gamers and enthusiasts. Nothing is off limits from our scrutiny. Technology will be done to a point of better historical implementation while maintaining a familiarity to the original Hearts of Iron 3. Events and decisions will add flavor to the game via actual occurrences and policies of the time period. Units will be created to better match the armies, navies, and air forces of the "greatest generation". Furthermore, we will not limit the possibility of a-historical activities. Simply put this mod's goal is to maintain a level of depth and detail that rivals the actual experience of World War II and its constituents.
Thanks to TZoli (HPP), Neomann (MNIP), Blueoran (SKHOI3), and pirro for providing help with images.
Special thanks goes to Chromos, Slan, and Devildread for putting up with my questions.
Even more special thanks goes to the HPP team for allowing us to use their doctrine structure.
I'm looking for anyone interested in helping with the mod. If you want to beta-test, code, research, images, etc. feel free to send me a PM!
- Provide a deeper player experience by providing an accurate, detailed system of unit progression
- Maintain a system of accurate unit progression for all major nations of the Axis, Allied, and Comintern
- Allow for player feedback to direct how parts of the mod progress
- Maintain levels of flavor and immersion beyond other Hearts of Iron 3 modifications
- Provide events and decisions that ensure historically accuracy and better game-play
- Change technology to be easier on the player yet match the balance set by Paradox
- Develop a custom unit system that combines logical sense and practicality
- AI rewrites (Most majors receiving a AI overhaul)
- jasonf's Realistic OOB Progression (a better starting OOB for all majors!)
- Armor technology re-work (no more super heavy, infantry tanks added)
- Infantry technology re-work (no more Militia/Cavalry Small Arms, all in one)
- General technology re-work (new ones added, i.e. Transport)
- Better Lend-Lead system focused on accuracy and immersion (makes an actual impact!)
- Immersion, or "flavor", events added to most majors
- More decisions added to the majors (i.e. Operation Fall Gelb)
- New units (i.e. Mountain Artillery, Light Infantry)
- Re-designed armor development for the United Kingdom, Germany, United States, and Soviet Union (screenshots and information below)
- Panzer-Regiment Starts from PzKpfw I goes until PzKpfw IV with possible integration of Panthers.
- PzKpfw III-Abteilung Battalion sized
- PzKpfw IV-Abteilung Battalion sized
- PzKpfw V-Abteilung/Regiment Starts Battalion sized, can be upgraded to Regimental size
- StuG-Abteilung Battalion sized
- PzKpfw VI Ausf E Battalion sized
- PzKpfw VI Ausf B Battalion sized
- Sturmpanzer-Abteilung Battalion sized
- Cruiser Tank Battalion/Regiment Starts Battalion sized, can be upgraded to Regimental size
- Infantry Tank Battaltion/Regiment Starts Battalion sized, can be upgraded to Regimental size
- Heavy Infantry Tank Battalion/Regiment Starts Battalion sized, can be upgraded to Regimental size
- Light Tank Battalion/Regiment Starts Battalion sized, can be upgraded to Regimental size
- Lendlease US Tank Regiment Size + upgrade events to Sherman Firefly. (Concept will be changed)
- T-26 variants Regiment
- T-28 variants Regiment
- BT variants Regiment
- Medium Tank Regiment starts from T-34 obr. 1940 and ends with T-54-2
- KV variants Regiment (KV-1A/KV-1S/KV-85)
- Lendlease US Tank Regiment Size
- Lendlease US Tank Regiment Size
0.1.8 Beta: NCVG